Saturday, April 4, 2009

I don't believe in sleeping anymore.

Well I finally "fireproofed" my marriage. I don't know about you but that really is a good movie. The part that I love is that Caleb was totally totally way messed up. It was all about him and how his wife couldn't respect him. And even after he did so much for her, it was still about him and how she wasn't thankful for anything he did. Finally Caleb and his Dad are talking when he is half way through his love dare and Caleb is ready to give up and says, "How am I supposed to show love to somebody over and over and over who constantly rejects me?" Wow. He ends up getting it. He completely surrenders his life to God and it changes everything. I've heard people say it before that love changes everything. How true is that?

1 comment:

  1. It is the truest of truths (ha!). Good post.

    Like the new look.

    ReplyDelete