Friday, April 17, 2009

Question.

What is there to do at 1 o'clock in the morning? I bet there are plenty of answers. I was babysitting. This women had to take a guy out that was visiting from somewhere. He is someone special that has to do with whoever she works for. The details are obviously not important. I don't know about you but if I had to get up at 6 A.M. I would not be stumbling in at 1 A.M. Thats just me. I like to sleep.

This post is not actually about the wee hours in the morning. While I was babysitting I was thinking a lot. And maybe its because I'm a girl or maybe is just cause but I just couldn't help but think about I how I can't wait for the day that I'm taking my kids to the park and I'm tucking my kids into bed and how I get to go to sleep in my house with my husband and my family. Yeah, that's what I came up with in 4 hours of free time. Ramsey said the other day that he feels sorry for the guy that is going to marry me. Haha I love my brother. He is precious.

The real question is why in the world am I awake?

No comments:

Post a Comment