Monday, April 6, 2009

You know those days...

you sit around and ask yourself I wonder what Virginia and Hannah Steinbach's relationship consists of. Fear no longer. I'm going to tell you. There are three important things that keep us together.
1) Eating
2) Watching movies
3) Sleeping
Yes. It is a pretty complicated friendship. I'm telling you this because I want to share an amazing picture. Today Hannah came over and we tried to decide what movie to watch but we have already seen the 4 I own way too many times. So the next thought would be to go to moms house and try to find a movie to watch On Demand. We arrive at mothers and Dennis is sitting on the couch watching Locked Up Abroad or something just as interesting. I thought he was going to work but he would not leave. (Not that I wanted him to...) So we decide we will cook dinner for mom. We are obviously great cooks. So we look online for a new recipe to try. No luck. We default to our normal meal of making a pizza. Just a side note here, Hannah and I make some AMAZING pizza. Back to the story. After all our hard work of preparing the meal we are exhausted. I lay down on my bed and Hannah lays down...on my desk.


She is just precious!
Love you all!

4 comments:

  1. haha! that is hilarious. but so true. actually the hilarious thing is that i was going to write pretty much the same exact thing last night. but then decided not to...its a good thing because i couldn't have said it any better myself! eat sleep and watch movies! theres nothing better. do you think we need friendship counciling? (spelling)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like my Grandmother's cat, laying on top of the TV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh thank you Chuck. i really appreciate being compared to your granmothers cat... but you don't have to apologize, because i'm pretty much used to it. being Virginias best friend has its ups and downs sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhhh...oops! No offense, Hannah.

    It's really a lovely, and well-mannered cat.

    ReplyDelete