Monday, April 20, 2009

Hate to see you leave...

but I'd love to watch you go.

Yes, that line is still being used. Or at least at Walters State it is. That should tell you something.

Movie character analysis papers are not fun. I already have a hard time describing things so how much harder will it be to describe a movie. Actually it will be easier than I think. That is when I actually start working on it. It's the last paper of the semester and hopefully of my life.

12 more classes and finals! I'm so looking forward to summer. All the trips, all the relaxing and refreshing, all that God is going to do. Yep, can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. In one of my English clases, I did a paper on the speech patterns of Phoebe Buffay. My research was watching about a gazillion episodes of Friends. How fun!!

    ReplyDelete