Thursday, April 16, 2009

Time to celebrate!

Today is "National Stress Awareness Day" or "National Wear Your Pajamas To Work Day". Pretty exciting, huh?

How do I know this? Well my music teacher told us. Why? Who knows. I feel really sorry for him because he is so into what he is teaching and I'm pretty sure no one listens to him. Nothing I learn in that class is going to change my life. At least I don't think so. I have a friend that every time she tells a story she wants to tell it to where you will feel like you were there. Like you were involved and you will feel the exact feelings she had at the time. I think that's really cool. Until you have a teacher who does the exact thing except you don't want to know the feelings he had when he read about Giacomo Puccini or Peter Tchaikovsky. Not that I don't like music. Actually today I was thinking that it would be fun to go to a symphony or a ballet and without a lot of composers, we wouldn't have either of those things. But I guess I'm just tired of school. Just to clarify that doesn't mean I'm not going to keep going to school. Don't tell me step dad I said I'm tired. Ha ha. I really just laughed way too hard and you are probably confused. Either way, I love life. Really.

Today I was listening to this girl and guys conversation behind me and I jumped in because I thought I had something that might help. They just looked at me like I was stupid. If you are Chuck then you probably are laughing or not. I do that too much. Nah. Not enough.

Just a question. On stress awareness day are you supposed to just be aware that you are stressed? Because they didn't say anything about helping you not be stressed. Oh well.

I love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm laughing alright. You might be the nosiest person I have ever met. Top three, anyway. Still, I love you anyway.

    But you use it well.

    Oh, and thanks. I am now aware of my stress. I feel much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all know you are dropping out next semester. You should transfer to Johnson. Then you can't wear shorts and you can become a preacher!

    But I am not stressed about it, of course, not today.

    ReplyDelete