Monday, January 26, 2009

A couple things.

Number one. I am so thankful that God made me, me. All the good things and all the bad things that make me Virginia Ellen Rule, I am thankful for. Today I took my cousin Hannah to school. You would think oh its family, nothing to worry about. Wrong. I worry about her. A lot. The cool thing about today was that I had opportunities that I rarely ever get when I talk to her. It was really cool. I mean it wasn't life changing for her but it's a start.

Number two. I learned that knowing what accounting really is, is essential to making better decisions. So next time I can't decide if I should drink and drive I will remember everything that I have learned in accounting and I will make a better decision. That doesn't mean I will make the right one. Just a better one.

Number three. I wish it was 2017.

4 comments:

  1. I wish it was 2017. I made more plans with Spenser in the car on the way up to school. I am so excited...no joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm quite old enough in 2009. In 2017 I'll be at Sunny Acres.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was really confused about 2017 until I read Sarah's post...now I'm caught up, thanks lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you going to cook delicious food at Sarah's camp? If you are, then I am willing to give you my spinach dip recipe ... :)

    ReplyDelete