Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Good times, good times

While it is flooding in Tennessee, it is blizzarding in Ohio. Okay, not a blizzard but it did snow. It is nice for a change.

We got here yesterday morning and something Hannah forgot to mention is that they are moving. Next week. So we are helping them pack everything. I want to go home. I tried to bribe dad's friend to come and pick me up with a Tennessee ticket but it didn't work.

Honestly, it isn't too bad at all. Last night after dinner they were all remenicing about their childhoods. This is the thing, the Steinbachs and Roberts both only have one volume level. Loud. Sometimes it gets a little hectic because they all want to tell their side of the story. But I really enjoyed it.

Another thing I have realized while being here is how good it is to have a Christian family. Not that the people in my family aren't Christians, but I am definitely taking notes on how my family (in the way future) will be raised diff. The familys I am with right now are very good at including God in almost everything they do.

3 comments:

  1. You have a new fan! Me! And I love your title. I think we are going to have to shut down the JGen blog--everybody's getting their own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're not shutting down the JGen blog! It being a jumping off point was THE WHOLE IDEA.

    I love you, Virginia.

    And I miss you! Come home!

    ReplyDelete