Saturday, January 3, 2009

Frustrating

That is the word for today.

I was frustrated because I really did not want Jessica to spend the night. I was frustrated because I really did not want to listen to her "boy" stories. I was frustrated because the Vols did not play well at all. I was frustrated because Dennis kept telling me what to do. I was frustrated because I did not feel like exercising. I was frustrated because after I did, I felt better and I really just wanted to complain. I was frustrated because I tried to look over the Disciple Now stuff and I really really wanted to learn something new but I could only sit there in frustration. I was frustrated because my house was freezing and I tried to shave my legs but the hair grew back the minute I was finished.

Finally, I was frustrated because when I got around to giving up God made everything better. I stopped fighting. I stopped trying to do things on my own. I stopped. God moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment