Sunday, January 11, 2009

I'm stoked!

I cannot wait for Disciple Now! I am going to copy Sarah and say how thankful I am for Hannah, Hayley, and Sarah! God made something special when he made them. Haha. But seriously. I really learned a lot from all of them and I know that this weekend is going to be amazing!

Speaking of copying Sarah. Remember that one time that I prayed pretty much the same exact prayer right after you? I love when that happens.

I really enjoyed the sermon today. I want to desire what God wants with all of my heart. I want to go to another level. I want God to satisfy me completely.

2 comments:

  1. Speaking of "I love when that happens" remember that time we said we would pray for each other and then we busted out laughing...ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha we are such good Christians!

    ReplyDelete