Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I feel safe.

I feel safe when I am at church. I feel safe when I am at my house. I feel safe when I'm with my friends (all 2 of them). But I am dreading going to school tomorrow. It's one of those sick feelings. Maybe it is because I have to wake up really early. Or it could be because I suck at English. But I'm pretty sure it is because I was in this bubble for a couple of weeks and now I am stepping out of it. Obviously tonight was AWESOME and God is moving. People I usually get annoyed with didn't annoy me. I was able to talk to the girls and not get totally lost with what I was saying. Why was tonight different? Duh. We put all the focus on God. We prayed for tonight. We let God take control. So the moral of this story would be to make every night like tonight.

So the point I'm trying to make is that I am in a great mood but it would be so easy for me to go to school tomorrow and be a butthole and not care about what I am doing BUT I say no. Tomorrow is going to be a great day. There is a reason I am supposed to go to music appreciation, english, and calculus at Walters State Community College. And I'm not going to miss what God has in store for me tomorrow just because I want to have a bad attitude.

I love Stock Creek and the Jgenners and all the kids so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment