Sunday, February 8, 2009

Loooove!

Laura and I went to Walmart today. We were talking about all the Valentines stuff and blah blah blah. So I got to thinking about it and I remembered this one Vday waaaay back in 4th grade. This kid named Cody Jerger brought me a dozen roses and one of those big hearts of chocolate. You might think awww. I didn't think so. I was so mad. I'm pretty sure I threw away the flowers when I got home and I really don't think I ate the chocolate. I guess I wasn't really a girl back then. And then one time, I guess it was in middle school, Ryan Martin (bless his heart) bought me this freaky looking china glass doll. I think there was a camera in it. But I guess my best experience was when I actually had a boyfriend on Valentines day one time and guess where he took me. Wendy's! How romantic. We didn't even eat there. It was the drive thru then home. I pick real winners.

All I have to say is I'm so glad God loves me. And that it's not cheap love or love that changes. Or something I have to perform for to get. I love it. I love, love. I love that God loves me even when I'm not very loving.

And here is the link to the website for the number one song the day you were born. http://www.joshhosler.biz/

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link. "Heart of Gold" by Neil Young? I'm such a loser, even the day I was born was a loser.

    And isn't it great that God's love is never disappointing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Another Day in Paradise" by Phil Collins. That's my favorite sooooong!! Actually I don't even know it. I listened to it and it is really awkward..ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Best of My Love" by the Emothions...love it. Little Motown action. By the way are you ok? I noticed you were a little down last night...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. "On My Own" by Patti LaBelle & Michael McDonald.

    I don't even know that song! CRAP!

    I like your lovey post. It reminded me of something this boy who had a crush on me in middle school told my friends. He told them I made him feel "tingly." That's just like the worst compliment ever.

    And then he gave me a china angel I'm pretty sure he stole from his mom.

    Poor kid...

    ReplyDelete