Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Okay so..

Let me tell you about my prize possession. My car. I could list pages and pages of all the weird things it does but I'm here to just tell you about one.

I have a leak in my car. Every time it rains my floorboard is soppy wet. Its really fun when it rains hard enough and there is an actual puddle. When you go up a hill the water splashes backwards and when the go down a hill just the opposite. I'm probably not the first one to notice this but it has rained a lot these past couple of days. So last night when I parked in the garage I cracked my windows so when I had to drive it today it wouldn't smell like wet dog. Which happens a lot because I forget to or I am parked outside and I can't. So I am kind of frustrated when I am getting into my car today because I can't find my shoes. So I get in and turn to look in the back seat for my shoes. There is a huge spider web hanging between my two front seats. If you don't know me, I am terrified of spiders. I scream and jump out of my car as quick as possible. To make things worse, my dad isn't home. So where is my prince to rescue me from this horrible monster? No where to be found. So as I'm pacing the garage (more like jumping around making sure there aren't any spiders on me) I decide that I have to get it out myself. EW EW EW. I find a folder in my car and get it out. But the whole way to moms house I could have sworn there were tons of spiders crawling all over me. Now I guess I will not be cracking my windows every time it rains. Wet dog or spiders? I would take wet dog any day!

2 comments:

  1. It's okay. I can never find a prince to get rid of my spiders either.

    I scream like a little girl when I see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the funniest comment I've ever heard! Sorry bout your spider, V.

    ReplyDelete