Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm concerned....

Let me tell you what I am concerned about. Posting. I don't really understand why no one takes the time to post on this blog besides me. I guess I miss hearing about everyone else's lives. I mean, you guys know all about me, me, me because I keep this so updated but I haven't heard enough about everyone else. Just post me a comment about what "stirs your affections for God", what book you've read recently, or what news story you are covering, or what Greek word you may or may not be studying. Thank you for your time and your attention.

Stay classy Knoxville.

2 comments:

  1. I miss your posting. And I miss you on Sunday mornings, even though I know your reasons are very valid.

    I'm currently searching for the next great book to read. It will probably be Dekker's new one.

    Greek word -- snuffleupagus; a larger woolly creature friendly to Big Bird.

    News story -- New SCBC Sunday School class meets rave reviews. 7,894 attend the first meeting.

    My affections for God are stirred by reading blogs, posting, Sundays, Monday nights, Wednesday nights, and Friday nights. And roller coaster screams.

    Love you, doll. Thanks for writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. News story I am currently covering: about the Town of Farragut granting community funds to people to advertise in my newspaper, in short, paying my salary.

    Things stirring my affections para El Dios: listening to Love 89 when I am on hold with the bank I am currently on hold with.

    Greek Word: tintinnabulation, because I love that word.

    Book I read last night: "Case for Christ," which I've read before but totally forgot how awesome it is.

    ReplyDelete